Thinking about working in the Dominican Republic? Here’s a comprehensive book that will tell you all you need to know about visiting and vacationing in the Dominican Republic, edited by international travel writer and broadcaster Alun Hill, MCIJ.
This brand new 2012 edition includes details of events for this coming year as well as a section on holding meetings / incentives in this paradise of a country.
It also includes chapters on eating, the local geography, nature, weddings, honeymoons, local history, spas, golf, eco-adventures, culture, marinas – as well as hotels, airports, museums, diving and a section of fun facts. This will be your indispensable guide to The Dominican Republic.
Welcome to My CaribbeanIt's about finding Caribbean Jobs, keeping up-to-date on Caribbean weather, pictures, idea, and more...
- Seniors Adventure Travel Tours
- Menus and Memoirs of a Yacht Chef
- Your Next Software Could Come From Antigua
- MyCaribbean 2012 in review
- Simple Weddings At Sandals Resorts
- Rosalie Bay Resort, Dominica, Receives 2012 Travel + Leisure Global Vision Award for Conservation
- Small Ship Caribbean Cruise
- Key West Seaplanes
- How about a Private Getaway?
- Big Hotel Holiday Savings in the Fall